Oof created a simple HUD mod based on his experience playing 7DTD on pvp servers. The vanilla HUD lacked things that he felt would be useful for people playing in groups or fighting other players. This is not by any means a professional mod, its his first mod ever, but he does plan on keeping it up-to-date. This is completely open-sourced.
- Compact party system that shows the stamina of all members.
- Navigation system that shows degrees in increments of 15 degrees for better callouts.
- Larger tool belt blocks for increased ease of use.
- Simple design to provide you with information without clutter. (day, time, elevation, temperature and core temperature)
- Simple KDZ info at a glance (player kills, deaths, zombies killed)
- Clean XP bar with level and amount of XP left for next level.
- Food and Water bar under Health and Stamina bar.
- Simplified Chat Box with darker background.
- Server-side friendly – does not require players to download & install this mod on their end.
1.1.0v – 8.25.20
- Center text for popup information with toolbelt
- Toolbelt icons made slightly smaller, they were too large.
- Center environmental information under compass
- Make sure party component works with 8 party members.
- Modify colors for stats HUD Bar
- Make stealth bar larger – easier to see.
- Add dark background for player information bars (health,stamina,food,water)
- Modify size of toolbelt durability bar
- Modify positioning and size of toolbelt numbers
- Minimized code where possible
- Party component moved up to top left corner.
- Chat component made slightly more compact.
How to Install
Download the repository (master Branch) and move into your Mods folder. That’s it.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: Oof, Sirillion, GanTheGrey, Chaos