Grey’s Prophecy is a flavoring of the default game. The goal of the mod is to add fun stuff, and some humor, while keeping close to the vanilla formula.
Some of the bigger changes that you will encounter are:
10 slot toolbelt – Courtesy of Khaine (DF creator). Mumpfy’s zombie texture variations
Perk System overhaul to a more class based system, including 2 that don’t require adding points to the parent attribute:
- Blacksmith – Mini Class (5 levels)
- Jack of All Trades
Separate repair kits/items:
- Iron tools are repaired with Forged
- Vanilla repair kits are still used for repairing vehicles
Bigger backpack (96 slots). Bigger stack sizes for most items.
More new zombie types:
- 4 from a18 and 2 new ones
- Reworked Rekt and Hugh zombies to now look like zombies, and added radiated versions
Craftable weapon, tool, and gun parts, so you don’t have to rely on looting/buying them
2 new book sets:
- The Wizard’s Toolkit
- Savage’s Books of Nonsense
4 new vehicles:
- Semi Truck that seats 6 and has 108 slots!
- The General Lee!
- Coka’s Skyline
- Horse with no name
New weapons, tools, and items, some that give nods to our favorite streamers:
- The Uncle Sam Hammer
- Shugg’s Spikey Club
- Gan’s Epic Rod
- Fong’s Staff of Pain
- Radiomantic Knuckles
- PB’s Spartan Pickaxe
- Framer’s Choice
- Wooden Mace
- Iron Mace
- Medieval Axe
- Medieval Battle Axe
New item modifiers:
- Ice Weapon
- Shock Armor
There’s still more to add and they hope you enjoy playing it as much as they have enjoyed working on it!
The majority of the modifications are using the game’s built in models, materials, icons, etc… Have been found as free assets in the Unity store, or have been created by author. As such these are available for use. But the General Lee model was purchased and is not available for use or redistribution! If you like the model, and want it for your project, you can find it here.
- The Guppy’s Discord modding server for help with issues and ideas
- Xyth for the hard work getting the custom animation controller working!
- Khaine for the 10 slot toolbelt
- Mumpfy for the zombie texture variations
- UncleSamIAm, Shugg, NoxAegis, AlphaDragonGaming, LoriannTucker, PayneStoneback, biggytoe, and Bluejoy for QA
- And of course TFP for creating this game in the first place!
If you appreciate this work and you want to show support, use this donate link.
The forum topic of the mod is here.
Credits: GanTheGrey, Savage Harbinger